Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideas for things to add

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ideas for things to add Empty Ideas for things to add Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:43 am

Admin

Admin

There's going to be a lot of changes being incorporated and I want to give all of you the chance to add in your opinions and ideas for the server.
We have purchased a car dealer and an auction house DLC to go along with it (thanks to little big chara). We're adding TDM Cars (please request what packs you guys would like) and there will be VIP and normal cars. But there be probably about a 5:1 or 6:1 ratio of normal cars to VIP cars. The auction house addon I purchased allows people to sell their cars to other players rather than the boring sell back to the car dealer and getting no money back. Cars will be relatively expensive due to the streaky economy. FA:S guns are being removed, and are being replaced by M9K for a few reason. Those who don't know, FA:S cause a lot of errors in a server, and are buggy. Also, M9K is the favored of the two gun packs. Currently, I'm trying to find good CS:GO guns to add to the server to make the BLUE's unboxing (!unbox) more interesting. I'll take suggestions though if you happen to have any. For those who don't know, the $20 donation which comes with the VIP jobs and the custom Job of your choice is not going to be $20 forever. Once I increase the slots, the server will
start being more expensive for me to run. So donating is very appreciated. Like I said, any suggestion is a good one.

https://sixgodgaming.forumotion.com

2Ideas for things to add Empty Re: Ideas for things to add Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:27 am

patrickmcd2000

Sounds good. And if you want suggestions look at my forum post on suggestions. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum