This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brother Halo's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Brother Halo's Application on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Steam Name and ID: Brother Halo, STEAM_0:1:156865512
Something Unique about me: I am on more than most players and like to play mostly during night
Previous Experience: None this will be my first time Very Happy
What can I bring to wonderful server: I can bring friends and nice people and make sure no one brakes any rules I am on very actively.
Read rules, Yes/No: Yea I read the MOTD I have yet to break a rule on the server and get warned
Read admin policy: Yea I know I can't spy on anyone or use my powers off duty.
Have Mic: Yes
What interests me for the position: I don't know I haven't found any good servers and I think I may have found the perfect one. I have never been staff before and I am wondering what it is like to be staff
Whats most important to me in position: To make sure the server doesn't become corrupt and no dicks join and mess up the server.
Have I been banned: No I haven't even been warned yet.
What country am I in: The USA
What you would like to know about me: I have some disorders like OCD, Short term memory, and ADHD. And I have some anger issues but I am learning to calm my self when I get angry but besides that I am nice and funny and like to have lots of fun I can understand orders easily and like to welcome new comers I am also addicted to games. I have 6 hours and 7 minutes of game play on this server so far and I think I am well liked by most of the people. I made friends with Mini he was very helpful when I first joined and I think this may be all you need to know. Thanks Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Brother Halo's Application on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Btw I have no questions forgot to put that in

View user profile

3 Re: Brother Halo's Application on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:37 pm

I think you should be staff , great app +1

Signed - [b][MOD] CrEEd

View user profile

4 Re: Brother Halo's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:30 pm

+1 Epic memes

View user profile

5 Re: Brother Halo's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:22 pm