This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorkyle's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Terrorkyle's Staff Application on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:18 pm

1.Steam Name: Terrorkyle Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63041645

2.Something unique about you: I can play the piano and guitar. I like to go hunting with my uncle and have an expansive knowledge of guns. I also have about 500 hours on gmod overall.

3.Age: 15
4.Previous experience: I have been super admin of a dark rp server before as well as moderator for about 3 months each one. I have as well been an admin for a Trouble in Terrorist Town server.

5.What can you bring to Six God Gaming: I can bring a friendly and listening member to the staff group as well as a person who will follow the server rules and enforce them.

6.Have you read the rules: Yes

7.Have you read the Admin Policy: Yes

8.Do you have a microphone: Yes

9.What interests you about this position: I like to keep things in an orderly fashion so everyone can enjoy the game and I just like to be able to moderate over people.

10.What’s most important to you in a new position: It is important to me to listen to advice and follow what higher ups tell me as well as to follow the directive I have been given.

11.Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long: I have not been banned.

12.What country are you in: United States of America.

13.What questions do you have for me: None at the moment.

14.Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am able to be on every day and on Friday through Saturday all day. I also tend to be a bit loud so bear with if you can Razz.

Thanks for stopping by bb Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Terrorkyle's Staff Application on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:05 pm

+1 is a friendly player Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Terrorkyle's Staff Application on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:13 pm

+Support, Friendly and fun, just work on not being an actual meme Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Terrorkyle's Staff Application on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:29 pm

+1 Epic kewl guy

View user profile

Sponsored content