This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vero's Application For Staff ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°) (EDITED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

-STEAM NAME: Vero steamcommunity/id/VeroTheMLGPro

-Facts about me: I like soccer football, hockey, and video --games i'm also Portuguese.

-Prev Experience: Staff on military RP server about a year ago
What can i bring to the server: I am a nice and easy going person and a great person to talk too Smile i will follow all staff rules and do everything in my power to stop the rule breakers in the server.

-Have you read the rules: Yes (Who dosen't)

-Have i read the admin policy: Si Senor

-Do i have a mic: Yes

-Why i want to become staff: I love this server and i want to make the server as fun and enjoyable for everyone else and i find that it is a great way of meeting new people

-Whats important for me to do in this position: I Vow that i will listen to my higher ups (Uzi papa panini x2) and follow the directions they give me.

-Have you been banned from SGG: Never

-tell us more info about me: I try to be on everyday that i can and im probably the dankest kid you will ever meet i hope that you will accept such a dank kid to become staff on this wonderful server thank you <3

-vero Smile

Last edited by Vero on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile
Ignore my comment

Last edited by courageouschimpanzee675 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Please use the provided format. Thank you  Smile

View user profile
+1support Epic fun guy!

View user profile
Papa Tyrone wrote:Please use the provided format. Thank you  Smile
sure ill edit it

thanks!

View user profile

6 +Support on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Cool guy, good friend.

View user profile
Papa Tyrone wrote:Please use the provided format. Thank you  Smile
alright i fixed it up i did not know there was a format :p thanks for telling me though!

View user profile
Vero wrote:-STEAM NAME: Vero steamcommunity/id/VeroTheMLGPro

-Facts about me: I like soccer football, hockey, and video --games i'm also Portuguese.

-Prev Experience: Staff on military RP server about a year ago
What can i bring to the server: I am a nice and easy going person and a great person to talk too Smile i will follow all staff rules and do everything in my power to stop the rule breakers in the server.

-Have you read the rules: Yes (Who dosen't)

-Have i read the admin policy: Si Senor

-Do i have a mic: Yes

-Why i want to become staff: I love this server and i want to make the server as fun and enjoyable for everyone else and i find that it is a great way of meeting new people

-Whats important for me to do in this position: I Vow that i will listen to my higher ups (Uzi papa panini x2) and follow the directions they give me.

-Have you been banned from SGG: Never

-tell us more info about me: I try to be on everyday that i can and im probably the dankest kid you will ever meet i hope that you will accept such a dank kid to become staff on this wonderful server thank you <3

-vero Smile
The dankest man I know +1

View user profile
Such dankness, pretty cool guy +1

View user profile
-support yesterday you were breaking nlr , rdming and more

View user profile
$uPrEmE Legend wrote:-support yesterday you were breaking nlr , rdming and more
it was probably just a prank man sorry Smile

View user profile
+support cool guy to hang out with

View user profile
-Support Again. You rdmed with a building sign, you dont know the rules, and you are a very disrespectful person by calling people names like "pussy" and how you say your never going to get banned.

View user profile
$uPrEmE Legend wrote:-Support Again. You rdmed with a building sign, you dont know the rules, and you are a very disrespectful person by calling people names like "pussy" and how you say your never going to get banned.

man do you work for drama alert or something its a fucking video game calm down dude

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum