Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaboy staff app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chaboy staff app Empty Chaboy staff app Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:47 pm

CHABOY

CHABOY

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam name/ in game name: CHABOY. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97890184

2. Something unique about you: I am a excellent raider and I love dirt bike, snowmobiles and four wheelers.

3. Age: 15

4. Previous Experience: I was on the staff team on Superiorservers

5: What you can bring to Six God Gaming: Experience. I am a excellent teacher. This comes in handy training the new staff. I am very good at staffing and I can bring a unique style to the server. I do not show bias in sits and I am fair to both sides of the party. I saw that you were in need of staff (I can tell because I havnt been brought to a sit in 20min) So I am here to be your savior.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I am confident with my knowledge of them.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. What interests you about this position? You need help im here to give it.

10. What's most important to you in a new position? Helping players.

11. Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long? No.

12. What country are you in? USA

13. What questions do you have for me? No sir. I am simply here to help out. I have experience and I can do the job.

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am a excellent team player which is needed in a staff team. I could be a must need to make this server great. I have many ideas and suggestions on how to make this server great!

2Chaboy staff app Empty Re: Chaboy staff app Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:53 pm

Papa Tyrone

Papa Tyrone
Admin

+Support

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum