Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rob's Staff Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rob's Staff Application  Empty Rob's Staff Application Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:04 pm

robertshep5292

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Rob + STEAM_0:0:66669753

2. Something unique about you: I've been part of many communities on Garry's Mod and also on Arma 3. I have over a thousand hours on Arma 3 mostly from an old server called Big City Life that I was a Moderator and Head of Support Team.

3. Age:13

4. Previous Experience: I was moderator on Big City Life/Arma 3. Moderator on Link Gaming/Garry's Mod. Moderator on Killer Rp/Garry's Mod.

5: What you can bring to Six God Gaming: I can bring a friendly admin that is willing to put in time and effort to a server that I enjoy to play on.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read the rules for the server.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have read the Staff Rules assuming that is the Admin Policy. If not, I haven't read the Admin Policy.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I have Wireless Astros.

9. What interests you about this position? I want to be able to help other members on the server and reduce trolls and problems that others cause on the server.

10. What's most important to you in a new position? The most important part in this new position would be that I can help moderate the server and keep it enjoyable for others to play.

11. Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned from Six God Gaming.

12. What country are you in? I live in the United States. I'm from Long Island, New York.

13. What questions do you have for me? I don't have any questions for you at the moment. If anything comes to my head I will message you.

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I would like to add that you should make sure that the Swat Bear can not use printers or bitcoins as they are part of the government and are not allowed to be corrupt. Any jobs such as Swat Bear or Staff on Duty should not be allowed to spawn in entities like that.
I would also like to add that I should be on a lot during the weekends much more and I won't be on today due to a school thing. I also am having a rough patch with my girlfriend and will be breaking up with her soon which may make me not on for a day.
If I get staff here or not I would like to say I enjoy the server and will be playing here. This won't change whether I keep playing or not because I like the community and my friend have also been having a good time here.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum