Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Apllacation To Save The Server

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Apllacation To Save The Server Empty My Apllacation To Save The Server Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:37 pm

SnIpz LoRdz

Steam Name and ID: SnIpz LoRdz
Something Unique about me: I Get on early and play all day Age: 13
Previous Experience: I own A Server An I Was A Admin On The Old Epix Wiremod(not up anymore)
Read rules, Yes/No: Yes I read the rules when I first joined
Read admin policy: Yes I did before I applyed
Have Mic: Yes
What interests me for the position: What interest me is that I would like to help when you are not on and the is madness like today and a few days ago
Whats most important to me in position: To keep the server under control unlike it been  a lot when no staff are on
Have I been banned: No But Warned 1
What country am I in: USA/Kentucky
What you would like to know about me:Well I have a hard to boil tempur I love spots. I have a lot of friends on the server I have a bad hear. ii hert my head at a yung age so has truble lerning. I remember most everything I was told.

P.S. I love this server staff or not:) Very Happy Very Happy

2My Apllacation To Save The Server Empty Re: My Apllacation To Save The Server Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Admin

Admin

If you're an owner on a server then why be staff on mine?

https://sixgodgaming.forumotion.com

3My Apllacation To Save The Server Empty Re: My Apllacation To Save The Server Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 pm

SnIpz LoRdz

Admin wrote:If you're an owner on a server then why be staff on mine?
because mine is sandbox and I would like to be part of a darkrp community.

4My Apllacation To Save The Server Empty Re: My Apllacation To Save The Server Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:05 pm

GorillazBear

what server do you own? and fyi, you didnt put your Steam ID in. I don't mean to be a douche but, it really doesnt look like to tried on your appliation. I know i'm your friend, but i wont be bias on here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]