Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM Empty Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:44 pm

BBALL PHENOM

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam Name: ZENGAMING.NET|kickback.com, RP name: BBALL PHENOM, Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121562884
2. Something unique about you: Nothing really, sorry. Sad
3. Age: I am 13 years old.
4. Previous Experience: XfinityRP, I was superadmin.
5. What you can bring to Six God Gaming: Rule enforcement.
6. Have you read the rules? Yes.
7. Have you read the Administration Policy? Yes I have.
8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.
9. What interests do you about this position? Enforcing rules/Wanting to help.
10. What's most important to you in a new position? Same as number 9 enforcing the rules and helping.
11. Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned from this server!
12. What country are you in? New Orelans, U.S.
13. What questions do you have for me? None at the momment!
14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am a great role model and would LOVE to show you by enforcing the rules of this AMAZING server!

2Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM Empty Re: Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 pm

BBALL PHENOM

What you guys think?

3Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM Empty Re: Staff Application By: BBALL PHENOM Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 am

Admin

Admin

-Support, We want mature people. Not to say that younger people are immature but we need older staff. Sorry Crying or Very sad

https://sixgodgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum