Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application Empty A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 pm

A Sexy Burrito

A Sexy Burrito

Ingame Name: A Sexy Burrito
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63642564

What time do you play: I play Garry's Mod more than any other game pretty much, so you'll see me 2:45 PM/10:00 PM on weekdays and weekends all day unless i'm busy.

Total hours logged on Garry's Mod: 996 hrs (Almost there!)

Staff Experience on other DarkRP Servers: I've recently owned a Sandbox server and Tried to make a DarkRP but i noticed it was a lot of work to put together and i had school and i just got out of the hospital from pancreatitis so i couldn't tend to the servers every day so i shut them down.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Any VAC bans: Nope c:

Why do you want to be staff on our server: I guess i just casually started playing your server and i seemed to enjoy the community and admins a lot and i figured id send an application considering i had about 2 days to look around before my account was accepted, but for what i can say is your server is great!

Extra Info: I know all the ulx admin commands and have
experience using them as i was a mod on a server before known as DragonFistGaming, that's all thank you for your time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-A Sexy Burrito 2/24/2016 6:23 PM (Pacific Time)

2A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application Empty Re: A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:19 pm

A Sexy Burrito

A Sexy Burrito

Bump+

3A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application Empty Re: A Sexy Burrito's Staff Application Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Papa Tyrone

Papa Tyrone
Admin

+-Neutral Support. Haven't seen you around that much but from what I understand you're a good person. Just need that first impression  Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum