Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorkyle's Staff Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terrorkyle's Staff Application Empty Terrorkyle's Staff Application Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:18 pm

kyle5294

1.Steam Name: Terrorkyle Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63041645

2.Something unique about you: I can play the piano and guitar. I like to go hunting with my uncle and have an expansive knowledge of guns. I also have about 500 hours on gmod overall.

3.Age: 15
4.Previous experience: I have been super admin of a dark rp server before as well as moderator for about 3 months each one. I have as well been an admin for a Trouble in Terrorist Town server.

5.What can you bring to Six God Gaming: I can bring a friendly and listening member to the staff group as well as a person who will follow the server rules and enforce them.

6.Have you read the rules: Yes

7.Have you read the Admin Policy: Yes

8.Do you have a microphone: Yes

9.What interests you about this position: I like to keep things in an orderly fashion so everyone can enjoy the game and I just like to be able to moderate over people.

10.What’s most important to you in a new position: It is important to me to listen to advice and follow what higher ups tell me as well as to follow the directive I have been given.

11.Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long: I have not been banned.

12.What country are you in: United States of America.

13.What questions do you have for me: None at the moment.

14.Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am able to be on every day and on Friday through Saturday all day. I also tend to be a bit loud so bear with if you can Razz.

Thanks for stopping by bb Razz

2Terrorkyle's Staff Application Empty Re: Terrorkyle's Staff Application Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:05 pm

courageouschimpanzee675

+1 is a friendly player Very Happy

3Terrorkyle's Staff Application Empty Re: Terrorkyle's Staff Application Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Papa Tyrone

Papa Tyrone
Admin

+Support, Friendly and fun, just work on not being an actual meme Smile

4Terrorkyle's Staff Application Empty Re: Terrorkyle's Staff Application Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Space Taco

+1 Epic kewl guy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum