Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vero's Application For Staff ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°) (EDITED)

+5
NoahAKAMousetvgaming
Space Taco
Papa Tyrone
courageouschimpanzee675
Vero
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vero

-STEAM NAME: Vero steamcommunity/id/VeroTheMLGPro

-Facts about me: I like soccer football, hockey, and video --games i'm also Portuguese.

-Prev Experience: Staff on military RP server about a year ago
What can i bring to the server: I am a nice and easy going person and a great person to talk too Smile i will follow all staff rules and do everything in my power to stop the rule breakers in the server.

-Have you read the rules: Yes (Who dosen't)

-Have i read the admin policy: Si Senor

-Do i have a mic: Yes

-Why i want to become staff: I love this server and i want to make the server as fun and enjoyable for everyone else and i find that it is a great way of meeting new people

-Whats important for me to do in this position: I Vow that i will listen to my higher ups (Uzi papa panini x2) and follow the directions they give me.

-Have you been banned from SGG: Never

-tell us more info about me: I try to be on everyday that i can and im probably the dankest kid you will ever meet i hope that you will accept such a dank kid to become staff on this wonderful server thank you <3

-vero Smile

Last edited by Vero on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 5 times in total

courageouschimpanzee675

Ignore my comment

Last edited by courageouschimpanzee675 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Papa Tyrone

Papa Tyrone
Admin

Please use the provided format. Thank you  Smile

Space Taco

+1support Epic fun guy!

Vero

Papa Tyrone wrote:Please use the provided format. Thank you  Smile
sure ill edit it

thanks!

6Vero's Application For Staff  ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°) (EDITED) Empty +Support Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 pm

NoahAKAMousetvgaming

Cool guy, good friend.

Vero

Papa Tyrone wrote:Please use the provided format. Thank you  Smile
alright i fixed it up i did not know there was a format :p thanks for telling me though!

Last edited by Thatangrymidget on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennynsv

Lennynsv

Such dankness, pretty cool guy +1

$uPrEmE Legend

-support yesterday you were breaking nlr , rdming and more

Vero

$uPrEmE Legend wrote:-support yesterday you were breaking nlr , rdming and more
it was probably just a prank man sorry Smile

ecksVI

+support cool guy to hang out with

$uPrEmE Legend

-Support Again. You rdmed with a building sign, you dont know the rules, and you are a very disrespectful person by calling people names like "pussy" and how you say your never going to get banned.

Vero

$uPrEmE Legend wrote:-Support Again. You rdmed with a building sign, you dont know the rules, and you are a very disrespectful person by calling people names like "pussy" and how you say your never going to get banned.

man do you work for drama alert or something its a fucking video game calm down dude

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum