Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mysticdragonbaxster - Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mysticdragonbaxster - Application Empty Mysticdragonbaxster - Application Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:06 pm

MysticDragonBaxster

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Mysticdragonbaxster + steam_0:0:24382039

2. Something unique about you: I'm very friendly, playful, and i'm very, very active.

3. Age: 14

4. Previous Experience: I have been a co-owner on 1 server, operator on 2 servers, admin on 1 server, mod on 3 servers, and head admin on 1 server,

5: What you can bring to Six God Gaming: I will bring help and joy to the server and keep away all the rule breakers, hackers, ect...

6. Have you read the rules? Yes every time to make sure if there is new rules.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes use it if nessessary.

9. What interests you about this position? I would like to help the owner, other staff members and/or players to make the server better and donate so the server can get more cool stuff.

10. What's most important to you in a new position? To support the server, keep the players, intreast players to join, and let players have a fun time.

11. Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long? no don't plan to.

12. What country are you in? USA

13. What questions do you have for me? When will the server be finished?

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I'm a very nice person, I get shit done and I don't abuse, rush sits, or ban people for breaking nlr. I like to make people happy, and I would really like for the server be a nice community so people can feel free to join and be happy.

2Mysticdragonbaxster - Application Empty Re: Mysticdragonbaxster - Application Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Papa Tyrone

Papa Tyrone
Admin

-Support How can you check the rules everytime you join if we've only just finished the forums?

3Mysticdragonbaxster - Application Empty Re: Mysticdragonbaxster - Application Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:00 pm

BBALL PHENOM

-Support Reason: You rdm on the server, I have witnessed these actions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum