Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff App - Chara

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff App - Chara Empty Staff App - Chara Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Little Big Chara

1. Little Big Chara + STEAM_0:1:120549455

2. Something unique about you: Im very friendly and Active often

3. Age: 16

4. Previous Experience: ICE # 1 Admin

5: What you can bring to Six God Gaming:I would like to bring new members and alot of reputation to Six God

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. What interests you about this position? To help the server through dev and past dev!

10. What's most important to you in a new position? To support the server and deal with rule breakers and show how fun it can be in Six God Gaming

11. Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long? No and dont plan to get banded

12. What country are you in? USA

13. What questions do you have for me? Nothin much

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: That this server is a serious rp server in dev and needs as much support as possible to keep us (Server) up so if im going to be here i need to be my best and be a good rolemodel if more needed to know about me talk more to me via steam or ingame i will be on often so you will most likely. And a little more to know about me is being admin on ICE is hard already due to constand sits needed so i belive i can help out!

2Staff App - Chara Empty Re: Staff App - Chara Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Papa Tyrone

Papa Tyrone
Admin

+Support

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum