Six God Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the DarkRP server Six God Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

$uPrEmE Legend's Application

+5
Lennynsv
courageouschimpanzee675
Panini
$uPrEmE Legend
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty $uPrEmE Legend's Application Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 pm

$uPrEmE Legend

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: $uPrEmE Legend (Steam Name) STEAM_0:1:94936741 (Steam ID)

2. Something unique about you: Something unique about is that I like playing video games and just having fun. I like to make new friends and like to learn new things.

3. Age: 16

4. Previous Experience: Super Admin (Skye Network), Admin (LittleBigRP), Moderator (HulkRP), Moderator (SandBox #1)

5: What you can bring to Six God Gaming: I can bring many skills and creativity to the server. I have lots of experience with owning / moderating a server. I am very friendly and I don't abuse powers.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. What interests you about this position? I am interested to help the community and stop rule breakers / minges. I want to come back into the field and help out and use my skills.

10. What's most important to you in a new position? For me to have a good reputation / to show that I know what I'm doing and doing my job correctly.

11. Have you been banned from Six God Gaming?, if so, why and for how long? No + 0 warnings.

12. What country are you in? United States Of America

13. What questions do you have for me? How old are you and what is unique about yourself?

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I like to be serious in my work. There is a time for games but its not games when your breaking the rules. I have lots of experience on Serious Rp Servers and I would like to use them on Six God. I like to do this type of work and willing to move on in the carrier and grow together and as a community.

-$uPrEmE Legend

2$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Last edited by Thatangrymidget on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Panini

You seem pretty coolio. You seem like you would really help the server +1

4$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:09 pm

courageouschimpanzee675

-+ support, can get heated during sits, gonna wait a bit more

Last edited by courageouschimpanzee675 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

5$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Lennynsv

Lennynsv

very active and knows the rules (dankness isnt even on the list because over 9000+)
+1 eyy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:31 pm

ecksVI

+1 cool guy

7$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Sweg Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Space Taco

+1 +support Ripironi

8$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:08 pm

overlord5555

+1 bump bump

9$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Sparkz

+1 Is a meme

10$uPrEmE Legend's Application Empty Re: $uPrEmE Legend's Application Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:35 am

$uPrEmE Legend

Thanks everyone for the support. (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum